Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

server idea

Options
  • 23-03-2002 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

would any 1 be interested in investing in a tribes/cs/quake/anything server put it this way

we can get a server hosted on a 1 mbit line burst able 2 ten in ireland for 200 Euro a month maybe less. we could stick some severs on it I.E.: tribes cs quake anything

but we do need a income of 200 a month to cover it.

with this we could give a way free hosting and place banners on all sites hosted this is a good opportunity for any companys I.E: web cafes ect to advertise on.

i know its alot of money to get up but it would be worth it.

the only other think is to get hardware would any 1 know any where witch would donate stuff. for advertising space.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭KevDaEdbanger

If this is the server Jaggeh was talking about I've allready agreed to cough up 50 euro a month for unlimited hosting space and Tech support for The 40kRPG site I have in the Pipe Line. All I need is for my home PC to be Fixed then I'll be able to do some more work on it.

((I know 50 is a fair bit for a website but Their me Mates and I got a steddy Job so why not support their indever?))

Advertisement