Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise News...

Options
  • 23-03-2002 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Does anyone have any?
    I'm usually well up on these things but I have very little news except that...

Look away now Spoiler-phobes...

...The ferengi are going to attack Enterprise and board her, but everyone is unconscience so the timeline won't be screwed up. In "Shuttlepod One" Trip and Tucker spent 45 minutes in a shuttle which is losing oxygen when they think Enterprise has been destroyed.
    Anyone else have news on how series 1 will end? I don't know but any news would be welcome;)
    Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

is it a spoiler your after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

its actually getting very interesting now. i wouldnt say its trilling but id say its better then the first series of voyager, by a long way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Can i suggest the use of "["spoiler"]" "["/spoiler"]" in future? It goes like this..
    nice, eh?
    Just hold mouse down and drag over the text to read it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Anubus

Originally posted by Moriarty
    Can i suggest the use of "["spoiler"]" "["/spoiler"]" in future? It goes like this..
    nice, eh?
    Just hold mouse down and drag over the text to read it..

Thanks.
    I'm only a lowly newbie, so I'm still learning all these things;)
    Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Anubus

testing, testing?

• Advertisement
Advertisement