Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Enterprise Red Shirt Count!

• 23-03-2002 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey all.
    I've been watching Enterprise since the start and it has occured to me that the Red Shirts are treated with respect! My God!!!

It seems that only one has been killed, but he was from the Future (Daniels, "Cold Front").
    I know many have been Injured, but they got better. That was just something small, and I hope they (Braga and Berman) realise that Red Shirts are people too.
    So, the body count starts here with...

Name: Lt. Daniels
    Episode: Cold Front
    Disposed by: Silik
    How: Enhanced Phase Weapon

If you know of any others that I've forgotten please post them below;)
    Chris

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i hate to burst your bubble but daniels wasnt actually a member of enterprise's crew so therefor he doesnt count.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Anubus
    Hey all.
    I've been watching Enterprise since the start and it has occured to me that the Red Shirts are treated with respect! My God!!!

They need to kill more. It's not the same without the disposable people.

Although, they only have a small crew compliment on Enterprise, so cant afford to kill to many. However, that didn't stop Voyager :D

P.S do I get commission for the sig :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Anubus

Originally posted by BuffyBoy

They need to kill more. It's not the same without the disposable people.
    P.S do I get commission for the sig :p

Lord no...
    Red shirts are people too, technically. Their only lines shoudn't have to be "Tell my mother I love her", before they get abandoned on some lonely planet orbiting a cold, indifferent sun.

Also, thanks where it's due. The sig was very funny and so I adopted it. Hope you don't mind;)
    Chris

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

From a Ep of Family Guy
    "Kirk: We're going on a mission where one of us is sure to die, the away team will consist of Me, Bones, Spock anddd Ensign Rikki.
    Ensign Rikki: Ahhh Crapp!"

Ok Its old but its still funny :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Anubus

Also, thanks where it's due. The sig was very funny and so I adopted it. Hope you don't mind;)
    Chris

Not at all :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Anubis

Two Red-Shirts fall over each other after being attacked by a Klingon in "Sleeping Dogs". Still no injuries...

Advertisement