Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom in the paper>>>

Options
  • 23-03-2002 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

just incase anyone missed it, in 2days Irish times is a good article bout phantom, and interview with our man pete reed. Way to go pete!, (now ino what u and the studio look like!:) )
    Anyway BrianBoyd is very flattering towards the station. Way to ph, keep rockin!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

is that dar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

yeah but in fairness pete, you could have tried to look more 'sinister'.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

What's the date on that paper? and whats the article titled?
    thanks

well, I found the article but i see no photos?????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Originally posted by kirn
    yeah but in fairness pete, you could have tried to look more 'sinister'.......

but why should pete reed try to look sinister - that's the job of sinister pete who is an altogether different man.

too much sinister behaviour and, well, there'd be mayhem now in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

oh yeah, thats what they all say..:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

I just couldnt compete with the Sinister one when it comes to exuding sinisterness. Its the lights that make me look even more dodgy than normal....honest.....

For IrishLily, the link to a scan of the article is below:

Phantom in the Irish Times

Thanks to www.radiowaves.fm for scanning in the article.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

Thanks for the link pete. I think both of you are cute in the photo, dont know what everyone is talking about.
    ;)

Advertisement