Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont use ebid.ie

Options
  • 24-03-2002 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I think Ebid has lost the plot, charging to list items that might not sell is stupid!!! Ebid will not be here in 6 months time and thats a fact!!

Use [SNIP, SNIP]as this is free and groing in numbers day by day. Also offers free online stores to small irish business people.

Spread the word, Keep it free.

[EDIT]
    To advertise on boards.ie please see how you can at this contact page..http://www.boards.ie/contact.html
    80p.
    [/EDIT]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Cos its a Sunday and its Quite...
    I'll give you the opportunity to edit your link

If you want to discuss the fact that ebid are charging, fair enough, but the forum is not the Classifieds section of the Evening Herald.

Also you are posting the same topics on multiple forums, which is a pain in the ass, if anyone does actually want to discuss something.

I will check back mid-afternoon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,420 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Looks like blatant advertising to me. How about they contact the advertising department?

Advertisement