Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tool fans ?

Options
  • 24-03-2002 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

My mate said i should listen to some of there stuff, could any Tool fans name a few songs that they consider there best... ?

Cheers,
    BoB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

You'd be better off buying/getting a lend of a whole album (i.e. Lateralus) 'cos the songs on their own, while excellent, sound better in the overrall... thing. Or something :]

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

46&2, sober and stinkfist are my faves. get their aenima album. ****ing class.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Tool = Best band ever
    Their best stuff are songs which are inaccessible to begin with, it is only after numerous listens you begin to appreciate how classic they are: Jeremy, Ticks & Leeches, No Quarter, You Lied, Pu**** ....................

However if you are listening to them for the first time give the following songs a bash
    Aenima
    Part of me
    Prison sex
    Sober

Stick with it though, they're like a fine wine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Although I think Tool are quite over-rated, they're still quite a good band.

For getting into them, I'd say listen to Schizm.
    That song has a bass-line that just sticks into the back of your cranium.

Then maybe move onto a REALLY complex band like Opeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭immort4l

Then maybe move onto a REALLY complex band like Opeth
    Opeth??!!?Move onto cryptopsy-far more complex than opeth

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

have to say, I really like the album 'Undertow' even though I've had it since it was first released I still whip it out every so often for a listen, always the sign of a good album imo.

Advertisement