Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My surprise party!

Options
  • 24-03-2002 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

Now that it is the 24th of March, it means that there is exactly 5 months to my birthday! So I was wondering could I have the very first online surprise party? You could all start a thread with a unusual title, I would come in unknowning and there would be loads of surprise messges! Of course now I know about it, You would all have to be cunning and have it around the date. I look forward to it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

You don't have a lot of friends, do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Em Corinthian you weren't very clear there! Are you gonna say surprise or not? As you were the only person to reply I am now appointing you as chief surprise party organiser! You better do a damn good job! I want ascii streamers and wav files playing, the whole deal, don't skimp!

Right now I'm gonna go away and forget we had this conversation and act all surprised on the day! Thanks!

PS I want a nice pressie too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by stereo_steve
    So I was wondering could I have the very first online surprise party?

Its been done already so it can't be done again. Besides your party was last week, where were you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Ah screw it! It doesn't have to be the first! But I still want one! You better cheer up though yellum I don't want any party poopers at my party! Seeing as your a mod, it would be nice to change the colours round aswell on the day! Maybe there could be an ascii striper?!? I am once again going to go and forget about the thread!

Advertisement