Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got a spare Strokes ticket?

Options
  • 24-03-2002 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Anyone got a spare ticket for the strokes on sunday?A dumbass friend of mine left it too late to get a ticket and then forgot to tell me he hadn't got one.if you have one e-mail me at moanysony[at]hotmail.com.i'd really appreciate it, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 awrman

He only had to try and get a ticket about 3 hours after they went on sale and he would still have been too late. They went on sale on december 21st (or around them) and sold out after a couple of hours. I'm pissed off i didnt get a ticket, I went to get one a day after they went on sale to no avail.

Hopefully they might play Witnness, tho I dont think they will. Heard they might be taking time out to record or rest or something in the summer.

Advertisement