Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads, we can't let this go

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Take this off-thread, or have the thread closed/deleted. Go complain on the admin forum if you want.

I've already told you once that this is not the place for it.

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

i really dont see the problem here, seems to me that kayos made a comment, while a fair point, was waiting for someone to disagree with him and then he pounced. Bonkey is stating opinion not fact and he doesnt pretend otherwise. so i dont think he deserved the reply he got.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Boston I was not waiting to pounce in any way shape or form.

I was accused of double standerd which is not me at all.

and btw bonkey thanks for making sure no one see what I said.

kayos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

i dont think that was directed at you personaly, more like a bold, wiping statement, about the irish mind set taken as a single group.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by Boston
    i dont think that was directed at you personaly, more like a bold, wiping statement, about the irish mind set taken as a single group.

Which is how it was intended - as I explained in teh follow-up post I made.

This disagreement, however, seems to have successfully killed the thread's actual topic.

Thread closed.

jc

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement