Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avp2 Problem

Options
  • 25-03-2002 4:00pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just d/l the latest update for avp2 1.09.5 and since then I cant join any net games.The server list works fine but when I click on the join server button the next screen just hangs there.Its not my conn cos I can host games.So anyone any Idea??????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Dont have the game and have not played it over the web but is the server running the same ver as you ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Yep the ver is the same but what im saying is it wont connect to any online game but yet it will let me host game.And since its only since the last update which i d/l on saturday I have a feeling that this is the prob with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I have a diff prob with AvP2,when i get to a certain point in the game it crash's (diffrent for each charecter). I eventually got p1ssed of and gave it back,seeemed like a damn good game tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I love my avp2 and i have the same prob as pugs...the prob is ram i think. I'm getting a whole new comp. All i know was my old comp doesnt have enough memory in hard drive and ram to support the new ganeration of games.

Anyway the net problem i dont know try the avp mgoforums they were very helpful to me..(but avoid jedi-master if he's still around complete NUT! obssessed with predators say you like an alien and he'll hate you forever)

anyway pop over to www.mgoforum.com and then to avp and ask around they should help. nice crowd aswell. (Hope i dont get banned for promoting another board :( )

BK,i have a GeForce 3 TI200,900AMD athlon,512RAM........... my computer is well able i think.... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

......show off.

I have a wee p600 voodoo3 with 64mb ram :(

BUT!!!

this friday i'm getting

2.2 gig pentium 4

geforce 3

256ram

80gig memory.

So no more worries for me...add in my isdn and i'll have no probs