Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vbulletin - V - Phpbb .

• 25-03-2002 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

BOARDS.IE - V- ALCOBUDS.COM
    BOTH IRISH .... BOTH FORUMS SITES....
    BUT WHICH TYPE OF FORUMS ARE BETTER,

dont mind me im trying to decide which forums to keep on my site
    as i now have both...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭JOOROWNED

i would actually like some replies , lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

maybe if people knew what the other forums were:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Boards.ie is better. We have more muppets. Although the sexy chixor announcing www.alchobuds.com is a good idea. Let's get Regi to say something sexy and put it on the front page of the boards.

Although if the amusingly titled JOOROWNED wants to know which is the better forum package, it might be one for Webmaster.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Oh god, their flash is so ****, boards.ie is better because we have a better doman and are proud to be Irish, hence the .ie :p

actualy lookiung at the forum now, its tiny, was this your idea of getting a few more members? :)

yes the flash is basic....... yes im proud to be irish but im not a company or registered as a trading name for a dayto get a.ie url

Yes its a small site as most forums sites are with teh exception of a few i know..... www.boards.ie and www.facethejury.com and no its not an attempt to get members .... if i wanted to do that id add everyone to my buddies list and im them constantly the url...

BUt i would appreciate comments on the site and content and yes the alcogirl is very very sexy indeed and the url us www.alcobuds.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

phpbb looks quite nice. i like the option where you can use your own custom avatars *cough*hint*cough* :)

adnans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭regi

Let's get Regi to say something sexy and put it on the front page of the boards.

I'd much rather have Adnans' sig on the front page. (see above)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

just convert that whole kylie ad into flash

works for me :D

well vbulletin lets u do that also .... i guess some admins dont want the boards too personalised...... and kylies ass would indeed be an interesting asset :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Originally posted by Slydice

works for me :D

just testing out the new utility i got that converts .mov files into flash movies. honest :)

http://www.boards.ie/members/adnans/Kylie2.swf

adnans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by adnans
    phpbb looks quite nice. i like the option where you can use your own custom avatars *cough*hint*cough* :)

adnans

Promotes spam, makes the place look messy. I'm all or custom avatars, but only if you have to pay for 'em, otherwise there will be too much spam and crap avatars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

just testing out the new utility i got that converts .mov files into flash movies. honest :)

adnans

You are a good man!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

adnans

WOW...I was watching for about 10mins not relising that it was repeating......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

yeah............<drools>.......but do I hear you complaining?
    nyom for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

does anyone have either php or vbullentin software ? or know where to download ful version, thinking off setting one up at work here.

thanks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

The page cannot be displayed

for alcobuds.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Slydice
    Isn't it flashing already ;)

Advertisement