Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CD and video labelling

• 25-03-2002 6:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Just wondered if anyone has come across a software package which allows you to create CD labels?

Im also looking for a package which will allow me to create sleaves for video cassette boxes.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

afaik Microsoft Publisher can create Video/Audio/CD case labels, and also a program i used a while back, label maker. if you are looking to print labels on to the CD itself, that feature is included in Easy CD Creater, and prob a good few more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

NEATO are pretty good. You can buy them in the compustore or other PC oulets...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

MultiCoverPrint allows you to create DVD/VHS/CD sleeves. Search for it on download.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭voodoo

Thanks for your help guys. I had looked at Neato ok, and they look pretty good.

Advertisement