Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a female band

Options
  • 25-03-2002 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey,
    We're looking for girls who want to get together and be in a good band. Whether your a beginer or a pro, please read this and process the thought!
    (I'm not being sexist though, if there are any boys out there want this, e mail me too)
    I'm sick of getting pushed around in bands for being female and singin like a girl. And I've got alot of pent up female anger I really want to get out!
    If you play bass or guitar or triangle please write to me. No matter what your music influences are, or what sound you imagine yourself making. There are no boundries...
    get writing! my e mail address is -
    skye4ever73@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Heh...Triangle? That can't be hard.

You say you have a lot of female anger to express. That doesn't mean you want to start a really bad female Growling metal band like Kittie or Sugarcoma does it? Because I would not advise it, its pukey!

:p And welcome to Boards!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

im sure it wont be all bad, just base these gals as a foundation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Hehe. Trust you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

maybe you would prefer another dose of

spicegirls.jpg

no thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Or perhaps: http://www.acdshe.com/

hehehe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭gilly

im looking to join a band that makes any type of music at this stage...been trying to form a band now for months, with no joy...

Let me know if theres anyone interested

Gilly G-string

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

all bands should have female singers, they're so ****in cool its unreal
    examples : hole and many others whose names i have forgotten at this time :p

but seriously, female vocals do sound really good although "And I've got alot of pent up female anger I really want to get out! " sounds quite disturbing hehe

one of these days ill get round to joining a band...just as soon as i've learned more that 3 chords on my guitar :P
    although i can play piano and triangle :)

anywho back to practising...

peace out

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Three words: Lords of Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

Hey Sugarteeth,

Can you contact me (khyndown@hotmail.com)
    Emails I sent you bounce back to me.

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

The breeders.

The fairer sex can indeed rock out when they want to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement