Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brilliant-gig-Mmmmmm

Options
  • 25-03-2002 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

For anyone intrested Jesssica Insane will be playing a lovely gig in the axis arts centre in Ballymun as part of a battle of the bands on Sat 30th march. The gig will be held in this brand new arts centre with cinema style seating which is located across the road from Tescos.

Starts at 3 oclock

Its 5 euros in and its all ages.

The line up is as follows:
    bad as Gs
    Delorentos
    Jessica Insane
    Friction.

For info contact steve@fusebox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 THE JESSIES

IF NOBODY ELSE IS GOING TO HELP ME KEEP THIS POST UP THEN IM JUST GONNA HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF!

(yeah, u know who yous are)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Lads
    Haven't seen you guys play in a while, I'll do my best to get out there for the gig......any word on when your recording the next disc?

G'luk - Trev

Hey Trev , yeah i think were going in to the studio in May to record the next disc .I think were gonna record scared of priests as the next track and a couple new tunes, im not quit sure yet .

Dont worry there will be a full press conference!

Lovely Stuff.:eek:

Press conference huh???

Can we expect the usual level of punctuality hahaha

G'wan the Jessies, talk soon !
    Trev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

are these any good?
    is this on in ballymun?

how much is it in?

• Advertisement

Email me your addy and I'll send you a demo , they are included on the gigsmart compilation CD launched on APril 13 aswell officially in TBMC by the way!!plug plug ...oh and as above €5.

Good luck Jessies!

the jessies?
    yeah but what about the rest?

are they gigsmart bands?

i've seen jessica insane twice before, they were ok.

I've heard only good things about the Dolerentos, haven't coma across any of the others.

Just a small point , the jesies are the only affiliated band in this gig, they're not a "gigsmart band" I'm not being rediculous here but they are a band in their own right and participate within gigsmart.....some people pick up on these things and think **** that we not a gigsmart band or a blast band or a gargeland band etc...dya get me?....we don't claim ownership of em?

oh sorry: don't mean to label, but you know what i meant right?

Ahh no worries , I mean I do it all the time this gigsmart band that gigsmart band.....I try to avoid it but like people to know that we are conscious of labelling bands "our bands"...it might put people off participating in the hwole thing!

• Advertisement

i might go.

$5?

do they sell beer?
    hmmn..

well? is there alchohol for sale?

Not sure ...al ages show so Im guessing probably not ...anyone know for sure?

Me not know if alcohol is going to be present but rest assured Jessica Insane are just as fun as alcohol!

Jessica Insane probably the best band in the world?

Thought id post up one more message before the gig tommorow
    so if you miss us you can catch us playin with Rudy in the isaac butt on Thursday night.

lovely stuff!

Advertisement