Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomez--live

Options
  • 25-03-2002 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

Just wondering are Gomez worth seeing live?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Josie G

Definitely worth getting along to - I've seen them twice and they really rock. I guess it helps if you like the music. You do realise the gig is sold out in Dublin ............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 phil_h

seen them the last two times they have been here. both times they were excellent. last time they were 2 hours late with no support be everyone still left happy. go and see at all costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

how about

gomez - dead

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Saw them in Dublin Castle a few years back and they were excellent. They're playing in Galway (and the rest of the country) in April and I shall be in attendance (getting my ticket in 10 mins).

Well worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

They're playing in Dolans in Limerick the 7th April.

Anyone know where I can get tickets for this or if they're still on sale??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

I'm looking forward to seeing them in the blakc box here in Galway although I heard its sold out? anyone know if this is true and if not is it from zhivago's or the BB itself i gots to go to get them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

I'm going to see them in the black box. My brother got the tickets today so i guess they are still on sale.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You'll have to get your tickets from the Town Hall Theatre in Galway - Zhivago's sold out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Brother went to get them in the town hall today but they're sold out there now aswell. Looks like I won't be in attendance :(

Advertisement