Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what r your little annoyances

Options
  • 25-03-2002 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

I know you should'nt sweat the small stuff, life is too short...but sometimes I just cant help it.
    What are those little things that annoy you?
    my all time greatest one is when someone makes me repeat myself because they were not listening the first time. :)

or perhaps, what do you do that annoys someone else? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I hate things that are totally off topic.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

Bloody hate Wax jackets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭hmmwhat?

Midgets...
    Scare the hell out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Originally posted by tony 2 tone
    I hate things that are totally off topic.............

me too
    u do realise there are other boards here specially for these type of posts

ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

sorry that I annoyed you that much, I'll be sure not to put anymore posts up.
    thanks
    :(

• Advertisement

Don't mind that bull****!!
    Say whatever you want

Good GOd
    They automatically put ****ing * in your posts
    Jesus

LOL
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭pdebarra

People arguing on bulletin boards. Chill, StrataGIST.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

now what I really hate, what really does me nut in, like what is really really annoying in my eyes is people who, yunno like, yunno people, who, for some reason, i don't know why this is now, so maybe you know, maybe you could tell me, if you could that'd be great, coz I'd love to know, but anyway, where was I, oh yeah, people who find it really hard to get to point is what I'm saying. Those people annoy me.

yunno.

oh and cats. Hate cats.

I've only ever liked one cat - that's because it was more like a dog in its movements. It died anyway. Love dogs. Hate cats.

I swear, like I know what your mean, like when people , you know, try to , like they had this great, or a, oh wait i know, remember when, no no, ok i got it, lol
    you make me laugh :)
    hate cats too, love dogs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

People who post stupid little things just to be heard and to get their number of posts up.

what I really hate is when people get salty cause they have a bitterness that cant be satisfied so they try to take it out on others, like putting stupid little posts up in an attempt to annoy another, or perhaps just to get their post # 's up
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 gouty

Irishlily24- nice picture by the way- did you take 24 because numbers 1 to 23 were already taken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

terrified of clowns, masks, and people dressed like animals.

Dear Lily, i was meerly been scarcastic and self critical, in a scarcastic and self critical way. I had no intentions of tryin to annoy you but to meerly make you smile.

gouty i reckon she's called irishlily24 cos
    1 she's irish
    2 she's called Lily
    3 she's 24 yrs of age
    Am i right Lily

Originally posted by francie brady
    Dear Lily, i was meerly been scarcastic and self critical, in a scarcastic and self critical way. I had no intentions of tryin to annoy you but to meerly make you smile.

gouty i reckon she's called irishlily24 cos
    1 she's irish
    2 she's called Lily
    3 she's 24 yrs of age
    Am i right Lily

YEP, YOUR ALMOST RIGHT :)
    I WAS ALSO BEING SARCASTIC, COMPUTERS ARE A FUNNY THING, PEOPLE NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN WITHOUT THE TONE OF YOUR VOICE BEING AVAILABLE :)
    TAKE CARE

YEP, YOUR ALMOST RIGHT

Which part was i right on?
    And you think therefore you're single, does this mean you're single as in have no boyfriend?

francie brady,
    wow taking a personal interest aye. lol
    ok here goes,
    i am 24, irish and i like the lily flower(calla lily to be exact), my name isnt lily.
    yes, i am single at the moment, by choice :) having a boyfriend can be a hassle at times....because i havnt found the right one yet :)
    thanks for the interest though lol

• Advertisement

Originally posted by IRISHLILY24
    [yes, i am single at the moment, by choice :) having a boyfriend can be a hassle at times....because i havnt found the right one yet :)
    [/B]

Does that mean you're up for a bit of fun without the hassle of a boyfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Dear god man, have you no tact? you're supposed to start off with "a/s/l?"

Things that annoy me are a)people asking me pointless questions that they are to lazy to look up the answers themselves and b) people giving me ****e cus of my age.

and what age are you oh wise one? 50, 60???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by IRISHLILY24
    I WAS ALSO BEING SARCASTIC, COMPUTERS ARE A FUNNY THING, PEOPLE NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN WITHOUT THE TONE OF YOUR VOICE BEING AVAILABLE :)

Thats where THIS..

..comes in handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

so when did this become a dating forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Originally posted by Kurdt
    so when did this become a dating forum?

about 6 posts ago by the looks of things

Wow, seems like a dating forum HAS started, lol didnt mean for that to happen, REALLY lmao
    I am always up for fun :)
    and what does * mean? pie.
    thanks
    but perhaps some people will get offended by posting such things on this thread, you can always send me a private message or email :)
    and besides, FRANCIE, I thought you were a girl by that nickname, lol I didnt realize a guy was asking me those questions, lol
    AND TO PREVENT TO INEVITABLE POSTED REPLY no I am not gay, I meant that in a different way :) I quite enjoy men and thier well, you get the idea lol
    and that's all I have to say about that.

Well i'm glad you're not gay, cos if you where you wouldn't be interested in me. So when can we exchange phone numbers and meet up for a coffee and some of that fun you seem to love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

francie and lily sitting in a tree
    k
    i
    s
    s
    i
    n
    g

• Advertisement

OK, WELL I AM NOT IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW BUT I'LL BE BACK IN JULY.WE CAN CHAT UNTIL THEN IF YOU'D LIKE :)
    PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO CHAT. :)
    TANKS

Advertisement