Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what r your little annoyances

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

OMG my sheer cheekieness has paid off. Yeah i'd love to e-mail you sometime and tell you all about myself. It would also piss off all the other red blooded males on this forum.

Any chance of a list of your favorite bands. Do you like Zappa?

If you wanna be my lover you gotta be a Zappa fan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by IRISHLILY24

and what does * mean? pie.

If you look up a guy called WhiteWashMan and AMP and look at their sig you will find out

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46254

AMP's the first poster :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

LOL ya sure list of bands, honestly zappa isnt in my top ten but i do think he had some good tunes. :) already moved to lover status aye, lol your a bit scary :)
    seriously though, I will get that list of fave bands out on a new thread titled top 10 bands in a few minutes, we can continue there :)
    i am leaving to the country for the weekend tomorrow weekend so i wont be at a computer until monday, so get in all your questions now or you'll have to wait :)

How can i e-mail you if you don't have your e-amil address on your profile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

i emailed it to you, if you didnt get it i will post it here so now everyone has it
    irishlily24@yahoo.com........if you did get the email i sent to you I gave you my other email address as well. you can use either.
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 blondi

i hate those little blisters you sometimes get up your nose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

how did you know i get little blisters up my nose?

oh ye mean... oh right... sorry..
    oops

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

OMG, anyone that can rack up 93 posts since the 21st surely needs to stop posting for a while (hint hint "Irish" Lily)???

This is a forum ... not a chat room...

My little annoyances are flies. They just never seem to go away. Don't particularly like spiders either, but at least they get rid of the flies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

I really really really really hate those foily things on kerry gold and all that , people should just rip em off.

Alarms, wreck my head, car alarms, house alarms , machine alarms in work baaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Im going mad

Perfume queens , choking anomolies that arrive at my desk on occasson from the Accs department in a mist of noxcious gasses, choking and blinding every person within a hundred yard radius.

People reading as you type...**** off Alan!

later - trev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

what the foook does lol mean it keeps crooping up
    thats lol
    whats lol
    annoying lol
    me lol
    oh yeah and wasps they can sting just for fun unlike bees that pay with their lives

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 punk

Originally posted by IRISHLILY24
    I know you should'nt sweat the small stuff, life is too short...but sometimes I just cant help it.
    What are those little things that annoy you?
    my all time greatest one is when someone makes me repeat myself because they were not listening the first time. :)

or perhaps, what do you do that annoys someone else? :)

the dancing monkey is annoying.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by bandit
    what the foook does lol mean it keeps crooping up
    thats lol
    whats lol
    annoying lol
    me lol
    oh yeah and wasps they can sting just for fun unlike bees that pay with their lives

lol = laugh out loud
    rofl = rolling on the floor laughing
    lmao = laughing my ass off
    ffs = for fúck sake

hope i was of help :)

lol also stands for lots of love

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

Kopf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭poobags

The thing that really annoys me is those ads on Sky.

Have you ever been run over by a tractor.......
    if so call this number you could be entitled to lots of money

or

Meet Billy. When he was five he hit another child in the face with his fist. Billy fractured his wrist and has been unable to read since the tragedy. Billy was awarded tons of cash.

Another thing that annoys me is sleeping bags. Once had a nightmare i was mugged by a gang of sleeping bags on Dame Street. Scary stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

that reminds me of a dream i had where i was mugged and brutally murdered by a giant weetabix......

havent been able to eat the stuff since:(

Advertisement