Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good news :)

• 07-04-2001 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Hi peeps

Just to let you know im starting a PC parts bussiness.I will be going to the UK to collect stock in about two weeks so if your planning on buying something you may want to wait a couple of weeks smile.gif.

Much cheapness smile.gif

Stone biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

off the top of ur head how much wud u get me a 1ghz thlon and a KT7A - RAID mobo??

**** **** ****** **** try and guess wor they are!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

Gerry will do hehe i wouldnt mind one of them myself biggrin.gif

Neil i wont realy know untill i have them bought what with vat and exchange rates to consider but i will say this im hopeing to be as close as pos to overclockers prices. biggrin.gif

Stone biggrin.gif

wen r u goin and
    wen will u b back
    .......?.?.?.....
    .....?.......?...
    ....?.........?..
    ..............?..
    .............?...
    .........? ?.....
    .........?.......
    .........?.......
    .........?.......
    .........?.......
    .........?.......

[This message has been edited by Neil3030 (edited 07-04-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Cool Ill draw up me list of things i want!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

well, the thing to do would be to find out where ocuk buy from, though I suppose that would be huge volume.

• Advertisement

and pick me up a bottle of Dr. Pepper. they dnt sell it over here. (at least in none of the shops ive been in b4 some smart ass sez they do)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Aye ya can get in tescos i believe! i had the misfortune of sampling it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

sounds good stonemason.
    id be interested in a harddrive anyway smile.gif
    keep us posted on what kinda stuff you're gonna get.
    ta

see if you can get 1ghz AXIA tbirds from your supplier, ocuk have them, but they won't give bulk discounts (as far as I know)
    AXIA is a special batch that will clock to 1.3-1.5 ghz

Ill let you you know when we have the stock in [in about 2 weeks]and yes we will have hdd`s.

Stone biggrin.gif

PS ill be posting here the very first night we are open for business biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Stonemason:
    Ill let you you know when we have the stock in [in about 2 weeks]and yes we will have hdd`s.

Stone biggrin.gif

PS ill be posting here the very first night we are open for business biggrin.gif
    </font>

Nice one. Where will your shop be ?

It will be about half an hour out of limerick but we are going to to do a postal service smile.gif.We are right in the middle of the country about 1.30 hours from cork dub galway for those who want monitors and dont want to pay massive amount in postage biggrin.gif

Stone biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

that'd be tipperary then? smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Luverly stuff Stone, will you have any ext. modems or 133Mhz Ram by any chance, or cheap AGP GeForces?? Mad.......
    /me big stupid grin biggrin.gif

No-one ever suspects the Duck

Play Counterstrike.
    Meet interesting people.
    Kill them.
    All of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Coolios,

I would be interested in a good cheap geforce variant too. And a nice HDD too smile.gif Much goodness.

128 sdram pc 133 ram is on the list as is 256 dims so is 128 sdram pc 100 im not going for lower ones just yet as it think its a waste with it being so cheap at the mo smile.gifAs for gf2 cards im just waiting to see if i can get gf3 cards at a good price but if there is still a demand for gf2 ill chuck a couple on the list hehe.And i was going for rockwell internal modems if thats any good to you ?huuuum looking at my list they dont say what make the ext ones are grrr.

Stone biggrin.gif

PS Hdd will come in 20gb 20.2gb 30gb and 40gb 5400 and 7200 rpm flavours youll have to wait for which is which hehehe

[This message has been edited by Stonemason (edited 09-04-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

nice one Stone. i look forward to visiting.

icon1.gif

- Ciaranj - ciaranj.com

This post has been brought to you by the letter C, and the number 7.

just wonderin wot cpu's and mobos u hav on ur list....

motherboards and chips will be limited to just KT7A RAID and Abitvt6 intel s/1.Chips will be AMD 800 duron and AMD 1ghz t/bird and only one intel chip which will be the P3 800 as intel are overpriced.This is just a guide at the moment there maybe a better selection when we open.

Stone biggrin.gif

well thats a stroke of luck. i am looking for a kt7a raid and a 1ghz amd tbrd. nice 1

btw wen r u going?

[This message has been edited by Neil3030 (edited 09-04-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

256mb ram = cas crucial?
    How about geforce 2 mx agp's? £65 stg on scan so...

you need a greater selection of chips. If you are getting 1 ghz chips, they have to be axia chips, as I already mentioned, also I'd now recommend the iwill kk266 motherboard over the abit, abits quality control isn't the best, we have about a 20% rma rate in work.

Ill look into the kk boards and as for gf2 mx i can get them np but as we have a limited budget im not keen to tie up to much money in what would be considered lower spec cards.Having said that if the demand is there we are here to server. smile.gif

Stone biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Which kk266 gerry, theres a few of them afaik.

Advertisement