Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep going irelandOffline - We wanna praise you ...

Options
  • 26-03-2002 3:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

Since all the Committee seem to get is complaints that they're not doing enough I thought it was about time we praised them for their work so far. They've acted very professionally and done well for a group that has zero funds.

Now if you don't want to say thanks and want to complain here is not the thread, so go on everyone praise the irelandOffline gang.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

good work guys and girls :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

I personally never stop praising them & I think most people would NOT be on this forum "unless" they meant too support Ireland OFFlines work, success, achievements, stamina, and determination to "Stay the course" until the job is done.

Yours, paddy20;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I wonder how many people will be praising the committie...

anyhow... keep up the good work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭pencil

Does a funny little dance for the committee.

Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Yes fair dues to them for a lot of persistent, low profile, unheralded, hard work.

It may be unsatisfying to some of the more impatient contributers to this forum but its the only way anything will be achieved in the long run.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

I just want to add my three cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Bios

Great job Folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

yep, well done and keep on pluggin' on :)

Originally posted by paddy20
    I personally never stop praising them & I think most people would NOT be on this forum "unless" they meant too support Ireland OFFlines work, success, achievements, stamina, and determination to "Stay the course" until the job is done.

Yours, paddy20;)

And I now wish to give "yellums" posting a rating of 5 Stars/ob best & most worthy thread... Anyway it is lonely and "embarrassing" to be the only posting on the "Forum" witha Star rating & two is company - thats better ..

Yours, paddy20.:cool:

Sorry "but" the five stars that I have attempted to award to "yellums" thread - "Keep going Ireland OFFline - .. have refused to appear.

Where are they / or am I going about it the "wrong way"?. Which as a "Newbie" - would not surprise me.

Can anyone enlighten me, - Please?...

Yours, paddy20. :rolleyes:

N.B. " I am being serious" this is not a joke. I am trying to award a post/Thread " 5 Stars & I do not care who knows who rated the thread - "So Highly". There is method in my madness?...

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Um. I almost feel that not to row into this thread is to implicitly condemn the committee! :D

So, here's speaking for the silent majority.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭timod

Originally posted by Tizlox
    good work guys and girls :)

indeed...

Tim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Xian

Muted, deserved applause to the other members of the Working Groups <clap>ovation</clap>

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

Agreed folks.....

Thanks to IOFFL for keeping us up to date and informed, and for everything they've achieved so far!

Keep battling away, for the day of reckoning is nigh ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

On behalf of the committee - and of course myself - thanks to everyone who posted in this thread for your comments and of course your ongoing support. In a sea of misery created by sucky Internet connections, phone bills delivered by Securicor, and trolls with a positively bizarre sense of humour, it's very welcome when we get a slap on the back once in a while. We very much appreciate it. Thanks in particular to Yellum for sticking his head out from behind the wall, with the threat of a 40-foot troll waiting just around the corner. :)

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Manic

At the risk of getting my Butt! kicked off the Board I just want to say this. I am somewhat surprised at the response this thread has got. It says 2 things. 1. IOFFL are not appreciated for their work/time/commitment or achievements. 2. Or there is something wrong here. Personally speaking I flame people in IOFFL a LOT, but that’s just out of frustration. But I do appreciate what IOFFL are doing/have done and are still doing for us ALL!. DO NOT get me wrong! I will still be a pain in the BUTT!
    But I am still dumbfounded at the lack of response this post has got. Think about it. 1,500 members and only 15 responses. I for 1 think IOFFL are doing a great job and I might not show it. But all the same, thanks ye guys n gal/s your work is appreciated a lot.

Regards,

Manic

Advertisement