Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh please help

• 10-04-2001 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Ok well here i go.

Yesterday I had to wipe all my hard drive so i did and i reinstalled win98 got all my drivers back and running etc etc... then i got my new e-mails and resigned up to this thing. I lost my half life cracked version in the process so i went out and bout Half Life generation pack with counter strike and all in it. But now when i have it all installed and i go to play half life before the game screen even comes up i get this message saying "Keyboard bindings file 'kb_keys.lst' is empty" there is an OK button and a cancel button when i press either it just goes back to windows and thats it!??? so what the hell is rong?? I mean its a perfect version of Half life?
    Please help after all the reinstalling and stuff im about bout to BLOW! Please help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

don't blow just yet (call me later icon1.gif )

i don't know whats wrong, try posting on the cs board.

- Ciaranj - ciaranj.com

This post has been brought to you by the letter C, and the number 7.

Advertisement