Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHUNDRAISER- a night for Phantom

Options
  • 26-03-2002 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

A Big Thank you to all of you who came and supported Phantom at our Phundraiser on Sunday. What a fantastic night!

The line up rocked! (if we do say so ourselves...)

The music centre staff were brilliant to us (special thanks to all the stage staff Snoopy, Emma etc...) and i feel i just have to thank everyone again.
    Louise Byrne, Future Kings of Spain, La Rocca, Hopper, Mundy (and Glen) Bell X1, Turn, The Sound Training Centre, Phil at Phootloose, Scott Burnett, Emily Quinn, Terry McGuinness, Alistair Foley Road Records, Sound Cellar, Freebird Records, Comet Records and everyone else who did their bit. They all gave their time and talent for FREE.

Very chuffed we are with the event. Phundraiser 2 in the Autumn me thinks...

Thanks again

Alison and Jenny

Still fragile two days later....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

hey

i would like to thank you for thanking me....
    i'd rather my money go on phantom then many other things
    (alcahol not included)
    so thank YOU!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

Phundraiser 2...
    cant wait...
    have to say it was a great night on sunday, although the sound was a bit sucky (but not too much). the bands were great. the dj was good afterwards as well but i have one question?
    what happened to selected pints 2.50 and selected shots 1.50 ???????
    :confused:
    oh well phantom still deserves praise for the night!!!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yeh I was wondering that aswell...... leading us on with promises of cheap drink...Forshame!!;)

Advertisement