Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

richey manic

Options
  • 26-03-2002 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

go see nme.com

human feet in trainers found at the scene where richey manic disappeared

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

yeah, i saw it on ireland.com earlier. Thing is though, the bridge isquite a popular suicide spot, so really they could be anyones.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭joss

Jaysus Dudley.
    Why would you give a ****?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

http://www.nme.com/news/101239.htm

They're not his, the trainers were manufactured in 2001.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Wow, thanks for that "shocking" news there :P

The severn bridge is one of the most popular suicide spots in the UK. What would make anyone think they're his, over the dozens of other people that have jumped off, or disappeared near that bridge?

Cop on. If Richey disappeared without a trace it's because he doesn't want to be found. Why don't people get over it and move on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

But a pair of feet in the trainers?! mad! i reckon it was someone that was cut up by a nutcase or something,

BOmB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by bombidol
    But a pair of feet in the trainers?! mad! i reckon it was someone that was cut up by a nutcase or something,

BOmB

Jeez! No! Really?! I hear alot of people cut off their feet before committing suicide!!

:speechless:

(these new smilies blow)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

the feet had decomposed could have come loose from a rotting body, I suppose

Advertisement