Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTSC on PAL PS1

Options
  • 26-03-2002 3:35pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to get NTSC games working on a PAL playstation. If there is no easy solution would getting the ps chipped help and if so where can i get it chipped.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

3 ways:
    Standard disk-swap - hard to do and will more than likely rip a combination of your finger skin or a lump off your cd.

Plug-in thing - just buy 'em in gamezone, talbot st., can either come in plug-in or cd version depending on what model ps1 you have, very handy and gamezone should be able to tell you which you need.

Chip - not too expensive, no swaps at all, the best of the bunch but you'll have to wait to have it done and its the most expensive , shouldnt be more than 30-40 quid tho.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thanks m8. Now i can finally play Final fantasy tactics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Now i can finally play Final fantasy tactics

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Trust me. It's been worth the wait. :)

Advertisement