Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 26-03-2002 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Not your normaly cringe about how i want to be able to set my own or anything. Just a few suggestions!
    A menu system with like lets say Star trek
    Looney tunes
    etc.. etc ...etc

It might be better if someone was looking for a certain type of avatar. Or a next button.

2 Have a little look see at what ones aint being used and delete them. they serve no purpose.

See what catagories people might like added in. Personaly i wouldnt mind some final fantasy ones not sure if they are out there though.

Just a few ideas sure ye heard them all before.

Griever

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Griever

Just a few ideas sure ye heard them all before.

yep.

look back a few week and youre bound to find a few threads about avatars etc. all answers are on them.
    there should also be a thread in newbie faqs as well, so check there. if not, gather that info, and post up and get it sticky and have a nice day....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Griever

If all this has been said before has anything ever being done about it? i mean like the menu system wouldnt be that hard. A name and a pic on it so you know what there like. But i think ye should all say what avatars ye want added and in the end the number with the highest votes wins or the top 5 depending on how many different types peeps want. Id also like to find out why not? (do some of this stuff) if there is a reason id love to hear it then id be ever so happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

okey dokey

its not really that hard to find what you are looking for in the current version is it?
    sure, it could be nicer, so cloud if youve got a few hours to waste and dont mind doing it, go ahead.
    delete the ones being used?
    why?
    the purpose of them is to give a little individuality. better to see what one is being used and lock it wouldnt you think?
    if there are avatar that you think would be nice to have then stick in a suggestion. or go and find them and name them.
    cloud does nothing, this we know, but doing nothing takes time, as does getting your avatars as well.
    lets try and go with the old saying 'help us to help you'
    you do the leg work and someone will implement it.
    and if it has all been said before and nothing done then id assume that it was because the idea was dismissed. i dont usually get involved in avatar debates.
    but as before, i still suggest you gather your information, do a search on avatars on the boards, write up a nice piece and post it on the newbie section and get it stuck there so other people who have the same questions dont annoy us with them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

Sounds about right. me searches pon sites.

Advertisement