Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No DSL until 2002 + Indigo and Tinet to Merge

• 10-04-2001 8:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

See JMC's musings at www.hackwatch.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Son of Blam

I love this guy's tabloid style headlines. Oh no wait, I don't.

-Son of Blam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

This was a somewhat confusing reply, you mean my post or JMC's 'tabloid style'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Not yours.The likes of this of course:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Eircom In Slash Horror Move - Hundreds Of Multimedia Jobs Lost</font>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭jmcc

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bugler:
    Not yours.The likes of this of course:
    Eircom In Slash Horror Move - Hundreds Of Multimedia Jobs Lost</font>

Actually I thought that the redline (the line over the headline) on Nua's closure was some of my better work. wink.gif "Net Visionary Fails To Foresee Crash".

I feel sorry for the poor fsckers who had to work for Rondo/Local as they were betrayed by poor management. It is one thing to lose your job knowing you have tried your best but to lose it because the operation was led by idiots must be really irritating.

A certain high level Rondomondon was apparently complaining about my comments about Doras being a rip-off of Yahoo in a Sunday Times article. But he was in a rather delicate mood after the announcement on Monday morning so I guess he was just having a hissy fit. smile.gif

Regards...jmcc

Advertisement