Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early XBOX sales low in Europe...

Options
  • 26-03-2002 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭

News item from The Register that I thought was interesting if not surprising.. http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/54/24592.html

I enjoy my games as much as anyone else but Im damned if I'm spending 600euros plus just to play Halo and Gotham etc...

Looks like Microsoft are gonna have to swiftly reconsider their pricing in Europe or basically surrender the area to PS2/Gamecube (the former I own, the latter I will definately buy).

Pity too since although im no MS fan i do think the xbox is a worthy bit of hardware. If they drop the price enough I still might treat myself for Christmas..

Anyone else buying???????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Sales in the UK were ok but the rest of the region was miserable.
    i dont care, i have 3 games and love them all.

The Station2 certainly did not have launch games of this quality, or any quality....just Tag was worth playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

I agree, both halo and gotham are visually beautiful but for 600+ euros I can do so much better with a pair of asian masseuses

Advertisement