Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Dial-up

Options
  • 26-03-2002 7:25pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm on NTL dial-up here, anyone else seem to be allowed to be connected for over 2 hours now? :)
    I am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

why? is disconnecting after 2 hours their normal policy??

i was thinking of switching to them from the €ircom nonsubscription number i use mainly for the "free at weekends" they have.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea they hvae a 2hr disconnect policy, even though when they came round to my house months back to say my area was in the upgraged area, yer man said you have unlimited internet access with no disconnecting. "So you cna download all night" were his exzact words..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Why don't you just set your computer to redial every time your disconnected? The computer can just resume any files its downloading

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

probably just the two way system

• Advertisement
Advertisement