Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday Challenge

Options
  • 26-03-2002 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

THERE WILL BE 2 HOURS OF THURSDAY CHALLENGE THIS WEEK!!
    YAHOO!!
    THANKS A LOT GUYS! I WAS HOPING THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

yes two hours. If I was Ray McGowan i'd be cursing my luck. stinkathon. double the odorous enzymes. yesiree this'll be fun. can't wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

You are too funny roxy, lol
    perhaps you have me to thank for that extra hour as I asked why the show couldnt be longer last week if you remember :)
    so sorry, ya know glade air freshners work really well, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 silas o'rourke

There has obviously been a serious breach of security otherwise how would you know there is going to be a two-hour show this Thursday. This makes the Castlereagh break-in look like a library book theft. I shall be having a word with my senior security advisers, in the meantime please await further details on tomorrow night's two-hour extravaganza, which may only be one hour of music and one hour of the regular funny stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

SILAS,
    it was announced on last night's show, as soon as she announced it I put up the post :)I forget which dj it was but if my thread is time posted then its easy to find out which dj was on. :)
    I hope there is 2 hours of funny stuff though, that would be great!!
    :D

Advertisement