Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kilkenny Piss Up 4th April

• 27-03-2002 3:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, since the other post has gotten a bit lost down the list. Myself and Stephen, AKA Munch will be in The Widows in Kilkenny on the 4th April at 7.30. We will be the two fat lads sitting inside the door. Munch will be wearing glasses and I will have a fleece on me, or on the chair. Anyone who wises to join us can. It'll be my birthday, so I'll be getting wreaked, even if no one turns up. We will probably stay in the widows until 8.30 or so then move some where else....... If some one knows that they will not be into the pub until after 8.30, let us know and we can arrange to meet you some where.

That is all,

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Nice description, I must say :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Kilkenny?
    That's outside Dublin somewhere isn't it? :P

Anyone going - Make sure to give Lump his birthday bumps :D
    HARDLY etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I;ll be suprised if anyone turns up, even though it was some one elses idea. But these things normally fizzle out.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Did someone call a stripper :p

yeah i'll go

Right so, searrad, are you going to turn up??

John

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Lump

John
    i'll drag em out ;)

good stuff :)

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Originally posted by Lump

AM I WHAT!!!!!

BRING ON THE ALE

btw why are we starting so late?

well, II'm skint....... I suppose we could meet earlier, what time do you suggest?

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

* bump *

• Advertisement

Widow's then, what time?

Well, myself and munch are going to have a few drink0rs at my house. Then we'll head down to the pub for about 6.30 - 7.00.

John

thats grand so i'll be there around 7 so, unless SearrarD is up for a day session? ;)

Advertisement