Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kellogs Reflectors

• 27-03-2002 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Remember them? in the shape of the corn flakes cock thing (haha) and a round reflector, everyone had them on the spokes of their bikes!

BoMb

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

yeah they were great i covered me old bike with them :D , i think frosties had em too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Had loads of them things... wonder what happened to them all....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

I had a red Raleigh bike when I was a kid and I had loads of them all over the spokes. The wheels were so small I could barely fit them on but I squashed them all on anyway.
    Thought I was cool for an 8 year old- I was highly delusional!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

yeah i remember if u took the reflector out and put ur tshirt in between the two u could have reflector badges, we used to think we were soo cool!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

i remeber -- i think i still have some :)

along with all those SNAP CRACKLE POP figures, and the little cars and all those kind of things! :)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
Advertisement