Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Creative WaveStudio for Win2K

• 12-04-2001 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

As those of you who have used Creative sound cards (from the SB16 up to the latest Live! products) would know, it usually comes with a well featured and dead handy sound wave editor app. called "WaveStudio". - Now for some reason this program isn't supported in Windows 2000 and Creative are not providing an alternative...

So - can anyone recommend a good alternative to WaveStudio which can be used in Windows 2000?

... preferably free, natch ... I'd already shelled out the readies for the SBLive card with the software - I'd rather not have to shell out more for software with the exact same capabilities just because I've upgraded my O/S.

((I've been recommended Cool Edit 2000 1.1 but, obviously enough, it's not freeware or shareware and will time out after 30 days.))

Bard

"and there was much rejoicing..."

Advertisement