Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transparent PCs!!!

• 12-04-2001 9:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

lg-pcmod-window-kit.jpg

Hehe think I'll get one of these much better looking than those S**** new dell cases ... I don't know but I don't like black PC cases... I dunno I think they remind me of Consoles.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/things/3735.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Black PC cases remind me of the CDTV
    *shudder*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i like it. anything other than a plain old grey box is good tongue.gif

- Ciaranj - ciaranj.com

This post has been brought to you by the letter C, and the number 7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Transparent?

That's a bit of a token gesture really, IMHO. Not exactly Mac quality styling. It's just a stupid looking blue panel.

If you didn't mind having it green you could easily replicate the effect at home with a hacksaw and a plastic 7-up bottle.

smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

i hav a black dell, and i think it looks good, but i like the transparent 1 aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

now i can finally raise a family of rats in my pc without constantly having to open the case and check up on them. this lovely blue window will let me gaze at their miscchievious ongoings throughout the day and especially at night when i get to turn on the blue light yoke and see that the rats have organised a late night rave with pills and all.

what a load of bol!ox that is. does it make your pc go faster? NO. then it's sh!te!!!

adnans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

It's called Styled ... btw the class it's lite from the inside too by neon Lights :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yeah cool transparent cases I can now look at all the moving parts in my PC............oh hang on there aren't any, its a bit pointless then isn't it :P

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I dont like the look of it, looks tacky.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

You can buy all this stuff from oc shops, it's tacky and ugly imho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

I supose if you have you cpu clocked to the max it could be handy for spotting that tell tail red glow just before you cpu melts hehe

Stone biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by adnans:
    does it make your pc go faster? NO. then it's sh!te!!!</font>
    Spot on.

Advertisement