Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offensive to Nuns?

Options
  • 27-03-2002 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

There was a guy in a bar one night who got really drunk, I mean really, really, really drunk.

When the bar closed he got up to go home. As he stumbled out the door he saw a nun walking on the sidewalk. So he stumbled over to the nun and punched her in the face.

Well, the nun was really surprised but before she could do anything he punched her again. This time she fell down and he stumbled over to her and kicked her in the butt, then he picked her up and threw her into a wall.

By this time the nun was pretty weak and couldn't move very much. Then he stumbled over to her, put his face right next to hers and said.........................

"NOT VERY STRONG TONIGHT, ARE YOU BATMAN?"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

rofl pld :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

lmao, that was hilarious :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

ROFL :D

Originally posted by StrataGIST
    rofl pld :D

sorry, just have a ?, i dont get online much excpet for the boards and i am wondering what rofl & pld mean please?
    tanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

ROFL = Roll on Floor Laughing

Pld = Played

Oh, good joke btw.

John

• Advertisement

thanks for the info :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

What the feck is "Played" supposed to mean in that context? Is this another one from the "X owns Y" school of slang?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

roflmao = Roll on Floor Laughing my arse off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Monkey
    What the feck is "Played" supposed to mean in that context? Is this another one from the "X owns Y" school of slang?
    spawned from gamers... sad gits impliment it into their every day lives :rolleyes:

Good joke! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

Funny.

Played = well done nice job etc etc etc. depends on context.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Probabaly comes from the term "fair play 2 u" or "well played"

Class Joke :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Vikktakkht

n1... rolfmao!

Great sig by the way Neil3030 :)

Advertisement