Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor/Resolution Poroblems

• 14-04-2001 10:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

Well heres the deal.I have my desktop in 800 x 600,but when I start up the computer the password screen comes up and it seems to be in 640 x 480,not a big problem considering that it reverts to 800 x 600 when I enter the password.But also,when I browse with IE now,my screen appears in low res! I've been told that IE has no res control so that it muct be my monitor,and also that it must be the textsize u can select from "view" at top of IE.It is not textsize,it is in low res! It wasn't like this last weekend before I went to college.Any ideas? Could it be my monitors refresh rate? It says its set for optimal,like before.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Have you installed IE6 ?
    'Optimal' refresh rate sounds normal.
    Maybe reinstall monitor, like 'detect new hardware' or something.
    That is all smile.gif

Nil Desperandum

Advertisement