Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pop Up Box On New Message

• 27-03-2002 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

isnt working for me.... i changed teh options in user cp twice and its still not workin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

this shouldnt be here,

but check you firewall settings first, and then what options you have in explorer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I think the story was that you have to actually be online at the time the pm is sent to receive a pop up box. If you're offline at the time of receiving the pm you won't receive any pop up. But I could be wrong.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭JOOROWNED

sorry not sure about where to post it .... :) no firewall .... and explorer works fine with two other vbulletin sites im on....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I had always got a pop-up when I either logged on (and had a message) or got a message when on-line. This has stopped in the last 2 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭JOOROWNED

i got them before the upgrade to the new vbulletin version.

• Advertisement
Advertisement