Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chill Out....

• 27-03-2002 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

All the bitching etc is really pissing me off....why don't people just relax?...boards are meant to be a laugh*

*may not actually be true.

-sHEr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Sheron for mod!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by amp
    Sheron for mod!

DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING! careful now.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I nominate amp as my campaign manager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

all the violence in the air, the bad language, the nerves on edge, the guys waiting for a fight... you can just tell a christian holiday is coming soon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

you mean someones takein this stuff seriously! LMAO :D

oh fair enough :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

oh good god will it never end??

I suggest the Mods/Overlords have a board meeting and trash this out some place else besides here!!
    I'm beginning to feel like a mother who should send you all to your rooms for bad behaviour!

I came here for fun!!

WWM - say something funny!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    oh good god will it never end??

I suggest the Mods/Overlords have a board meeting and trash this out some place else besides here!!
    I'm beginning to feel like a mother who should send you all to your rooms for bad behaviour!

I came here for fun!!

WWM - say something funny!! :D

This honestly is a good idea maybe a night in IRC would sort all this out. I would suggest doing it over a pint but that would be asking for trouble.

kayos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by kayos
    I would suggest doing it over a pint but that would be asking for trouble.

I think its a great idea, although I'm not sure I could convince deVore to spring for my air-fare in order for me to attend :)

jc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

i think your on to some thing there paul...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

A pint is a good idea, lets all go to the Boards Drinks night in late April... most of the time you find people are actually a lot more like you then you think.

DeV.

• Advertisement

weres it on, and you wont know if im going to be there untill i walk in the door

Originally posted by Boston
    weres it on, and you wont know if im going to be there untill i walk in the door
    even then i still won't know ;)

How we supposed to identify each other anyway, obviously alot of ye know each other already so ye'll be "hanging" in ye'r little groups... kind of a daunting task for an outsider to try n break into the little circle of friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

see the after hours board. sticky post. ignore the crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Should be fun. WWM seems to have made a few enemies......of course they'll probably be 5'2'' and worse drinkers than my granny, so it shouldn't be a problem :)

If I'm Leaving Cert Mod, should I be setting an example by drinking coke and leaving at 11.30 to go study? pfft :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by azezil

How we supposed to identify each other anyway, obviously alot of ye know each other already so ye'll be "hanging" in ye'r little groups... kind of a daunting task for an outsider to try n break into the little circle of friends.

Therell be a pretty big group of boards ppl there, so well be hard to miss. As to 'breaking into circles', well its in a pub, so its even easier to break ice than at a lan like :)

yeah but pubs tend to have crowds anyway :p

Ah i'll latch onto someone n wait till i get drunk enough to jump on someone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

It won't be hard to miss me.

I'll be the 50 ft metal robot..... wearing a tux.
    ha

rite i'll be on the look out fora 50ft robot so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you will be the bítch getting my beer for the night.

yes sir! thank you sir!

• Advertisement

one thing, i dont drink

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Boston
    one thing, i dont drink

Then you can take my job for the night and set a good example for the LC kiddies :p

just saying that if i arrive i wont be pissing the night away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

lucozade all round!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

make sure you all remember to bring your handbags and kintting needles. esp WWm cos he's a woss.

Advertisement