Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pins

• 27-03-2002 7:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

I collect Pins and i was wondering if anyone reading these might have any lying around, i have a board im wishing to fill and i thought this a good way to get some more.

I am even half dreading some of the replies this thread will get LOL

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I've got a lovely pair of pins lying around, I think they're bit hairy for you though! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭fi

Originally posted by Gordon
    I've got a lovely pair of pins lying around, I think they're bit hairy for you though! :)

ok i meant the ones like badges rather the the living tissue type !!!

i was right about being weiry about the replies LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Try the collectors forum

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by smiles
    Try the collectors forum

<< Fio >>

theres a collectors forum?
    hmmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Yup, under "communities"

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Now there's nothing wiry about my pins!
    <thinks> why do they always make up excuses not to see my pins?
    </thinks>
    <rethinks> maybe it's because they're too hairy
    </rethinks>

Ahem... yes the collectors forum, thats where to go.

<surmises>The hairs are just extensions of your soul Gordon, don't be jostled by it, Ohm Gordon... Ohm...
    </surmises>

Hey badges are made of living tissue, have you never seen them on that nature program - Badges living in the wild? I think you should try the sociology board, the sociology of badges is intriguing. Did you know that their most important foods are rodents, rabbits and squirrels? I think you'll need to collect some of those to keep your badges happy.

ahem... <logout>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

i have my dennis the menace fan club pin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Originally posted by Gordon
    Now there's nothing wiry about my pins!
    <thinks> why do they always make up excuses not to see my pins?
    </thinks>
    <rethinks> maybe it's because they're too hairy
    </rethinks>

Ahem... yes the collectors forum, thats where to go.

<surmises>The hairs are just extensions of your soul Gordon, don't be jostled by it, Ohm Gordon... Ohm...
    </surmises>

Hey badges are made of living tissue, have you never seen them on that nature program - Badges living in the wild? I think you should try the sociology board, the sociology of badges is intriguing. Did you know that their most important foods are rodents, rabbits and squirrels? I think you'll need to collect some of those to keep your badges happy.

ahem... <logout>

This is why Gordon shouldn't be allowed to post after midnight ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

wary: cautious or suspicious

weary: tired or fatigued

weiry: non-existent word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭daftbegger

I have some pins from The US army somewhere. If I dig them out I will let you know Fi.

• Advertisement
Advertisement