Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Provisional Licence Theory Test

Options
  • 27-03-2002 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

Im soon to be sitting my Provisional Licence Theory Test i was just wondering how people found it was it hard or easy?

P.S Any key issues i need to know before i take it?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Easy. Have some common sense and know your road signs and you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Get that test book if you feel like it but the odds of you failing it if you know your signs, directions and have common sense are slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

There's also a book with all the questions in it, that you can get in Easons for 7 quid or so. As others said, have some common sense, and when in doubt, go for option that emphasis public safety. It's a joke. I went in, 7 minutes, 40 questions done and doublechecked, came out 40/40. Simple. :cool: :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

c.d is the best thing.so when you do the actual test its easy and just like doing it at home! get it in Easons

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I did the test on Wednesday just gone, its a sinch !!
    just know your road signs, numerical stuff(speed limit, parking limit, stopping distance...etc) and the rest is common sense.
    You have 45 minutes to complete the test, should take you no longer than 10 (including the customer satisfaction survey !:D )
    BTW that easons book with the Q+A is more like £12 not £7 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

To smile for your photo.

Did anyone get a good pic. taken?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by FIRE
    To smile for your photo.

Did anyone get a good pic. taken?

Awful. Big googly eyes

Advertisement