Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

religious joke, sorda

Options
  • 27-03-2002 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

A catholic priest and a protestant preacher go out fishing together and after awhile the priest stands up in the boat, excuses himself and procedes to step out of the boat and walk across the lake to relieve himself. the preacher is in total disbelief, so much that he cant bring himself to say anything to the priest when he comes back to the boat walking across the water yet again.
    the morning went on and in the afternoon the priest once again excuses himself, the preacher put down his pole and watched very carefully, still amazed at to what he was seeing.
    this time when the priest came back the preacher asked him, how are you doing that? I am amazed, I mean I thought my faith was strong but yours must be stronger. The priest says, oh nonsense, you can do it too. Just say a prayer and step out, you'll see.
    The preacher full of confidence stands up says a prayer steps out, and falls in the water. he gets back in the boat and says, I guess I've been wrong all these years father, maybe I should convert....The priest says, oh dont get yourself down, give it one more try, I'll say a prayer for you too this time. The preacher stands up, closes his eyes and steps out of the boat...he falls in again. Looking up from the water the preacher stares in wonder, the priest leans over the boat and says, ok get in and I'll show you where the stones are.
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Vikktakkht

heard it before..but still made me smile! n1

Advertisement