Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webspace problem and a suggestion.

• 27-03-2002 11:52pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've noticed that I can't deleted *.jpg on mywebspare, it says "invalid file type selected" although I can delete *.JPG :confused:

Another idea is I was running low on space and wanted to delete quite a lot of files together, to my disappointment, I could only delete one file at a time :( how about adding in a multible selection so I can delet many at once.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

[I've never really used my space, apart from sticking up a meta refresh - heh - so I don't know what the file manager is, but if it's not Gossamer Threads FileMan...]

I heartily endorse Gossamer Threads FileMan.

adam

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Why do i get the feeling this is being ignored? :)

Advertisement