Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THPS3 on PC multiplayer?!

Options
  • 28-03-2002 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

was d/ln off fileplanet just there and cn an ad 4 THPS3...
    it said that it was comin out 4 pc-mltiplayer for up2 8 players on d 28of march or sumtin... does ne1 know netin else about this????
    that wud be **** cool!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

There's multiplayer in the ps2 version too (theoretically) - i think you'd have to have an ethernet lan and a good broadband connection and some extra hardware for your ps2 to use it though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Nah, you can use various kinds of USB modems to get multiplayer working with Tony Hawks on PS2. (I'm not kidding, although I'm not sure if this feature is officially supported.)

THPS3 Xbox presumably has some form of multiplayer stuff in it, although sod knows what exactly. Tony Hawks games sux0r anyway so I haven't really looked into it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Originally posted by Shinji
    Tony Hawks games sux0r anyway so I haven't really looked into it ;)

Holy wow Rob, you look a bit taller. Oh no, wait... its your HAT OF LIES.

THPS2 was like, the Best Thing Ever. Ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by NekkidBibleMan

Holy wow Rob, you look a bit taller. Oh no, wait... its your HAT OF LIES.

THPS2 was like, the Best Thing Ever. Ever.

I'd have to agree with my most knowledgable young friend. THPS2 is certainly a classic. Playing it on PC until THPS3 comes out around mid-April. It's gonne be wickedy wicked.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

I agree THPS2 was excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Tony Hawks 2 is teh win. Can't wait for the Numero 3 to come out for the PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Bah. I bet you all wear baggy pants too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I'm so hip, I can't see past my pelvis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

They're good games. It just happens I'm crap at them though :/

Originally posted by Shinji
    Bah. I bet you all wear baggy pants too.

Quiet Nark! You and your fatcat suit. WE'RE JUST TRYING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME NARK SO BACK OFF!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

So anybody know adefinite release date for Ireland?? I really need this game to satisfy my Tony Hawk desires.

.logic.

Advertisement