Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Coolest Episode So Far

• 28-03-2002 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

<the one with the flower that makes everyone go kinda mad>

Wasn't that the coolest ever episode last night? Kent's father was hilarious and Lana as uber bitch was great stuff.

Also loved the fact that these guys keep playing U2 songs on the show. The way they brought in the Beautiful Day towards the end was class stuff.

Come to think of it even the title song sounds like Bono.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

It was good alright.

Funny things:

They had the music from the Dukes of Hazzard when Jon Kent (AKA Bo Duke) was driving in the opening scene.

Also liked the Daily Planet truck in Smallville when Clark is looking around to see if anyone is watching before he speeds off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

any episode with Kelly Brook is good IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Originally posted by Sniipe
    any episode with Kelly Brook is good IMO

Yeah thats definetly true! I only got to see one episode that she was in though and then she wasn't in any other episodes. The one that plays Lana is pretty fine too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

The second episode I saw (think I only saw 3) was the one where kelly got naked. And yes I am generally lucky in real life too ;).

Baz_

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Originally posted by Terminator

Wasn't that the coolest ever episode last night? Kent's father was hilarious and Lana as uber bitch was great stuff.

Yeah that was a pretty good episode or the one where theres that fella thats had to keep touching people to get warm again. Also another cool one was the one where there was that old guy who when he fell into the pond with his wheelchair he was put into a young body of himself. That was kinda cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

That outfit Lana was wearing :D that was pretty cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I Taught the final eposide of the series was amazing,with clark running into a tornado to save lana,lex watching his father die,clark's spaceship coming alive,clarks da cchasing the reporter who knows about clark,this series had everything and i cant wait for the new series.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Lex's dad didn't die. Not yet, anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I didnt say he died,i sayed he was "watching him die"

Advertisement