Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help :o - 070-215

• 28-03-2002 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

Im doing the 070-215 today in Ashfield, Thats one of the core mcp's in the win2000 thingy;

Installing, Administering and configuring Windows 2000 Professional ... or something ;)

Anyone got any suggestions for cramming websites or just any suggestions in general at all ?

Thx

renton

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

mcse braindumps
    do a search for it on google.
    they have a little html app on it that allows you to download dumps that people put up there and you can run them and it looks like the exam.
    plus, a lot of the questions there are from exams. it really does defeat the purpose of the exam, but there you go.
    otherwise go to any of the other dump sites and just read the quick revision stuff.
    good luck. thats server isnt it?
    i will be doing it soon enough.
    tell me how you got on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

www.mcsebraindumps.com

www.brainbuzz.com

so far best ive come up with :>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Braindumps make baby Jebus cry.

Earn your certificates. Every MCP exam passed on the back of braindumps devalues the qualification (this is not aimed directly at you Denis, I know you know your stuff, but anyone else considering going for an MS exam reading this might be encouraged to turn to braindumps for rescue). IMO, relying on braindumps is tantamount to cheating - the qualification is not earned the way it should be, through thorough knowledge and understanding of the subject, but rather through regurgitation of memorized set answers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I agree with Sico relying on braindumps is bad but i say do your study know your stuff and then use the dumps for revision
    ( no point in having a piece of paper that says your server qualified if you dont know d#$k.)
    alot of questions in the server test and on the pro come from m/s
    technet and dont know whether your familer with that or not
    but basically the database is huge .Id try to get my hands on the
    transcender software if i was you , if you can pass on that repeatidly youll pass the m/s easily, i reckon its the closest questions and format to the actual exam

just my two yoyo's

I passed :D

I scored 680 / 1000 (540 needed)

Cheers lads.

• Advertisement

Congrats

please tell us more like what books you used?
    was it hard etc..?
    easy / trick difficult questions?

thanks

what are you goin for next?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

http://www.certyourself.com/70215.shtml

has a load of resources for studying this exam.

It was hard enough, I just used the course material, the microsoft cirriculum stuff. Its good, if you follow it and put the work in.

As for trick questions, not alot, just a few difficult ones, but of course, at the end of it, you dont know what you got right/wrong, so its hard to know if i had been "Tricked" or not ;)

Next up, im going for 70-215 (Installing, Administering and configuring windows 2000 Server) which I can imagine as being a bit more of a beeyotch :(

Rent

IM in the middle of doin the server, which isnt has bad as you would think, i just set up a home server lab and run the all the
    excercises i can get
    as long as you keep motivating your self after the pro. there shouldn be a problem
    anyway good luck

(if your in the galway area, let us know , i have loads of server notes you can copy)

Advertisement