Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

speeding ticket quandry

Options
  • 28-03-2002 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

just received in the post a 'speeding ticket' for doing 68 in a 60 zone! that 60 zone being the naas road near baldonnell, which is a six-lane stretch of road that is a motorway in everything but name. the ticket is printed so it must have been a concealed camera or cop car (no photo enclosed with ticket).
    Is this really petty? Should I pay it? One more thing, it's a company car I drive.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

You broke the law. You got caught fair and square. Now you've been penalised for your crime. I don't see what there is to discuss here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Speed limits are there for a reason. You broke the limit.

With that.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement