Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The death of Lir?

Options
  • 28-03-2002 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Anyone know the official word on Lir?

They appear to be no more, but what are all the boys doing now?

Bonzo is playing bass with David Gray - but what about Ronan, Dave, Colm etc...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

he died of a broken heart, didnt he??? edmund had cordelia hung, and he was appalled at the behaviour of regan and goneril, so he just snuffed it.

hope that helps:p :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭bazza

Hmm, so you don't know then - thanks for that. That was pretty informative you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

the childern turned to swans didnt they???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

SWANS..........i thought it was funny............................

colm doin solo stuff and has released an album the title of which escapes me but is in h.m.v. in grafton street and will be playing vicar street supporting maria doyle kennedy next month i think, and is usually found playing support to anyone who'll let him in whelans at least once a month.
    dont know about other lads

Advertisement