Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A song on an *old* phantom ad

Options
  • 28-03-2002 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

There was a phantom ad ages ago, and it had something like "i prefer nothing better than some red lemonade and a good picnic" or something, i don't know, it's a long time ago. then, suddenly, there's sound of some sort of heavy machinery or a jackhammer or something. what i want to know is the name of the song that's played after that finishes.

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Hi. I made that ad and the music is Man Or Astroman from the album 1000X "Like A giant Microwave". Ahhhhh....

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

Cool, it's a good ad, I can remember laughing at it (like the newer phantom flopsy-bunny ad which is pure genius).

Kinda strange too, you played an elastica song at the beginning of your show today (heavy traffic), the same elastica song used in another phantom fm ad which i always wanted to ask about but i never got around to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

That's Maddog off the Menace album. Cool track.

Advertisement