Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yay me!

Options
  • 28-03-2002 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

i'm really really really proud!!today,i went to the national dance competition andandand my team came *second* in our category filled with eighteen year olds some of which attend super dance colleges in london!!
    ........and i've just realised how big-headed i sound.but i'm not being big-headed!!i'm just happy and proud and happy!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

ahhh, aideen. i saw the 'yay me!' and i knew it was you who started the thread.

well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Carolan

irish dancing? was jenny scotson there? did she do well?

he's a freak of nature but we love him so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Wow! Well done!

Were you wearing all that shiney new clothes/shoey things that you were showing off? :)

do-do-dodo-dode-do-dododo.... :P

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

only the shoes and the ribbons for the shoes were shiny-the rest were cottony goodness!!well,maybe not the tights,but they weren't shiny!and i wasn't wearing any of it,shame,cos i really wanna wear my new lovely dancewear!!

it was a ballet,jazz and contempory competition-not a wig or bottle of fake tan in sight.i did jazz.in case anyone's interested.

and thank you cait!!did you get my email??account went stupid again and i don't know if it sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

all i can say is:

CONGRATS AIDEEN! <big hug>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

radicaliferous!!!!!! good job! though i tend to participate more in the "wigs and fake tan" activities previously mentioned. good job though! right on! have a nice day!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

YAY WELL DONE!!!

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Way to go aideen. next time i see you, remind me to give you a big congratulatory hug! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

um, no i didn't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

I'll put a well done and yay to that :p

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Was Jennifer Brady there?
    She's a girl i know from college and she said she was in some competition last weekend...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Horra aideen

Advertisement