Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gba

Options
  • 28-03-2002 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Just bought a Game Boy advance with Fire pro wrestling, mmm tasty

BomB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Does ne1 wanna buy a GBA with 2 games?-supermario advance 1+2 and GT advance???
    PM me...

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Na i've got other pocket sized game's that are far more enjoyable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Arrr! There be mizen on teh gangplank!. Batton down teh mainbrace and hoist the starboard cabinboy!

And so Drunken Pirate earns himself a temp ban for repeatedly ignoring The Announcement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

And so Drunken Pirate earns himself a temp ban for repeatedly ignoring The Announcement.

I guess the word "pirate" in the guys name ought to have been some kind of a hint, eh? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

It's always nice when they make it easy for us. You're next, im_a_muppet_warezing_haxor_dood69 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 haxor_dood69

Originally posted by amp
    It's always nice when they make it easy for us. You're next, im_a_muppet_warezing_haxor_dood69 ;)

am i?

what did i do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 im_a_muppet

He's talking to me, no skipping the queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

*shudders*

Advertisement