Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heltershelter

Options
  • 29-03-2002 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

it's on again on sunday , be afraid, be very afraid....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

Tell us more...............whats all this heltershelter about?
    Does it have anything to do with club 3345? I was at that about two years ago in vicar street. It was a brilliant event, a one off extravaganza! David kitt, Looper.........Amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 blondi

you have never seen so many people smiling in one place who are not ****ed out of their faces on class 'a' drugs, i was at the last two and whelans must have been empty that nite as heltershelter was stuffed to the gills..! but the music was unreal, stuff i'd never have expected to hear in a club, not ur usual predictable bilge, it's not 'retro' just a really welcome change or something..? and let's face it , this ****ing town needs it.. anyway i'm going sunday, c u there....
    ('manni' from stone roses was turned away from the last one as he was too late and it was full) exciting place

Advertisement