Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The time is near :)

• 17-04-2001 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Hellllo

Tis 11-ish and im going to bed coz im up early in the morning to go to blighty to do a wee bit of shopping biggrin.gif.If any admin read this id like to put up the price list when i get back but if this is against the rules could you post here ill check when i get back thanks.

Stone biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Stonemason (edited 19-04-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Best bet is to throw a link somewhere either on the For Sale board or here on Technology to a webpage listing your prices, people who are genuinely interested in parts will take a look as I'm sure there are many other people on the boards who sell hardware... and I'd imagine you'd get "thats a crap price for that" or "i'll match that price" and other waffle being spouted, although hopefully your prices will be as reasonable as people expect smile.gif

Advertisement